Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
AEPS Brought ATM To Your Doorstep.
Now You Can Withdraw Or Check Your Bank Balance Through The Banking Correspondent/ Service Point/ Retailer Outlet. AEPS Access Your Banking Services Without Any Phone Or Internet. Even You Don’t Need To Remember The PIN. Rather, It Accept Only Aadhaar Data For The Authentications Like UPI And USSD. AEPS Is An Initiative Of The NPCI.
- Simple to start and operate with very small initial investment; more footfall
- Kiosk branding with Bank’s logo; Induces immediate trust
- Technology driven; Aadhaar enable; fraud-proof
- Comprehensive services portfolio – more services; more commission earnings
- Efficient use of cash in hand
- Easy to use mobile application
- Instant settlement
- Withdraw cash from account of any bank without visiting bank or ATM
- Safe; completely digital; paperless
- Fast, hassle free, using only fingerprint
- Service availability beyond banking hours and holidays
- Absolutely free of cost
Customer Requirements For AEPS
Through AEPS, You Can Get Money Without Producing Any Paper Or Card. However, Your Aadhaar Number Should Be Registered With Your Bank Account. If Did Not Linked Your Aadhaar Number With Your Bank Account, The AEPS Function Would Not Useful. For AEPS Transaction, You Need Following Information.
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Name
- Fingerprint for authentication